Lincoln Park Veterinary Hospital was established in 1948 by Dr. E.R. Zingeser, and we have been serving the veterinary needs of the Downriver community with quality medicine and client service ever since. We are proud to be an AAHA Accredited Hospital, and we are dedicated to providing high quality service for our clients, and exceptional care for our patients. It is our goal to promote client education while maintaining a balanced, healthy relationship with genuine respect for our clients and their pets. In achieving this goal, we will always strive to educate our staff, our clients, and our community about the importance of quality veterinary care, the human animal bond, and their relationship to the quality of life and our environment.